1) What's your name?
2) How long have you prepared your visainterview? Have u prepared the interview in New Oriental?
3) Where are you from? Where isyourhometown?
4) Have you ever been to nations aside ofChina?Have you ever gone abroad?
5) What's your favorite food?
6) How old are you?
7) How long have you been in Shanghai?
8) What's your hobby? What do you doin yourspare time?
9) Where is your HUKOU(户口)?
10) Which is your favoriterestaurant(cafe)?
11) Where do you live? Where will youlive?
12) Do u have a cup of coffee everymorning?
13) what kind of computer do you have?
14) what is your favorite color?
1) What do you think of the XXX(a questionVO is interested to know concerning your major)in China?
2) What is your favorite pet? Why?
3) What's your best/worst quality.
4) Why did you live in Shanghai?
5) Who do you think is the best presidentof the US?
6) Do you think who is the greatest leaderin the world? Why?
1) Do you want your wife to go with you?
2) Do you have any relatives in the UnitedStates?
3) What do your parents do?
4) Have you any relatives in US?
5) Do you have sisters or brothers?
6) What is your favorite American movie?
7) Do you have a girlfriend? Where is she?Are you sure your girlfriend will keep relation with you during your graduatestudy?
1) What will you do in USA?
2) What is your purpose for the visa?
1) Are you going to study in USA?
2) How long will you study in USA?
3) Why do you want to study in USA?
4) Why do you want go to the United Statesfor further study?
5) Many universities in the China offerfirst--rate graduate programs in xxx. Why do you want to go to the USA forgraduate study?
6) When are you going to enter US?
1) How do you know this Univ.?
2) Why do you choose this Univ.?
3) To how many institutions have youapplied, and who are they? Any other school admits you?
4) Why did you choose xxxxxx University?How much do you know about the university?
5) Do you know which school is the best inyour major? What else?
6) Is xxxxxxx the first university to giveyou the offer?
1) What will you study in the UnitedStates?
2) What do you want to study in USA?
3) Why do you want to study xxx in the US?
4) What is your ultimate academic goal?
5) What will you study in this major? Whatcourses?
6) What's the difference between your majornow and the major in USA?
7) Why do you change your major?
1) Why do you want to pursue amaster's/doctoral degree?
2) Why do you think it is time for you topursue master's/doctoral degree now?
1) If you say you will be a teacher in thefuture, what will you teach?
2) What kind of works you will do forth isassistant ship? What's your duty as a TA/RA?
3) What will you teach?
4) What will you do if you can not findaposition in the big companies/ xxx university?
1) What is your major? In what aspect ofyour major will you study?What is your favorite subject?Can it be used tomilitary utilities?
2) When/where did you get your BS/MS?
3) What is your academic background?
4) Why do you like your major?
5) What is the difficult class do you have?
6) What institution did you attend and whatwas your major?
7) What does your major mean?
8) Can you give an example of your topicthat is applied in our living?
9) Is your transcript original?
10) 课程概述.Can you talksomething about the course XX?
11) What is your dissertation about?what isyour specific research of your undergraduate paper?
12) What have you done in your research?
13) Are you a top student in your school?What about your ranking in your class?
1) What/where are you working now?
2) What do you do with your work forMS/phd?
3) What have you done after you graduatedfrom university?
4) How long does it take to commute to yourwork place?
5) Are you a worker or a student now?
6) How much do you earn now? How much willyou earn when you come back?
7) What is your current project in yourcompany? What are you responsible for in your present post?
8) How many years have your worked?
9) Why did you choose your present job?
10) Where is your company located in?
11) So what development/programming toolsdo you use?(CS)
12) Have you business card? Do you haveaname card?
13) Why have you quit your job?
14) (Set up my own company about****)Is itdifficult?
1) How long have youprepared for GRE? Didyou cheat?
2) When did you join the T/G test?
3) What score did you get in T/G test?
4) How did you take GRE?
1) Have you any scholarship?
2) Why do you receive financial aid fromthis Univ.?
3) How much do you expect you will have tospend each year in the United States?
4) How do you support yourself during yourstudies in the United States?
5) Do you plan to seek Financial support inthe US?
6) Who will be your sponsor? How muchis hisannual income and what will be the amount you will receive annually? Do youhave a bank deposit certification?
7) Have you any bank deposit?
8) Can you tell me which assistant shipthey give you? TA or RA.
9) Your assistant ship is for one year,then how about the following years?
1) What is your plan? What will you do aftergraduation? Why? what kind of job canyou find in thefuture?
2) Give me three reasons that you willcomeback toChina?
3) Can you explain why 90% Chinese studentsdidn't come back?
4) Do you plan to seek employment in the USafter you have completed your studies?
5) What is your dream?
6) You can also make more of this kind ofmoney in US, why don't you want to earn more? why you come back to Chinainstead of finding a job in America?
7) Will you come back to this company aftergraduation?
1) What is the thing you like best inAmerica, or the thing you like best in China?
2) Then what is the thing you don't likemost in China?
3) What do you think is the best/worstthing of the U.S?